|Type of||for adults|
|Application area||mountain (MTB)|
|Bike weight||15.8 kg|
|Frame material||Aluminium alloy|
|Frame dimensions||18.0, 20.0 in.|
|Depreciation||Hard tail (with suspension fork)|
|Soft plug name||SR Suntour NEX|
|Fork design||spring elastomer|
|Soft plug level||walking|
|Fork stroke||63 mm|
|Fork adjustment||spring stiffness|
|Steering column design||non-integrated, threaded|
|Wheel diameter||26 inches|
|Name of tires||Kenda K-847, 26x1.95|
|The name of the rim||Weinmann ZAC2000|
|Rim material||Aluminium alloy|
|Double rim||there is|
|Shutter Cord Material||metal|
|Front Brake Name||Tektro C310|
|Front brake type||rim (v-brake)|
|Front brake level||walking|
|The name of the rear brake||Tektro C310|
|Type rear brake||rim (v-brake)|
|Rear brake level||walking|
|The possibility of mounting the disc brake||fork|
|Number of speeds||21|
|Rear switch level||walking|
|The name of the rear switch||Shimano Acera RD-M360|
|Front Degree Level||elementary|
|Front Switch Name||Shimano Tourney FD-TX51|
|Name of mannetok||Shimano ST-EF51-3 / 7 EZ-Fire Plus|
|Construction manetok||trigger double lever|
|Carriage name||VP Cartridge|
|Type of carriage shaft mounting||square|
|Cassette Name||Shimano MF-TZ21-7, 14-28T|
|The number of stars in the cassette||7|
|Number of stars in the system||3, the number of teeth 48-38-28|
|Steering wheel adjustment||adjustable takeaway, adjustable lift|
Reviews of mountain bike STELS Navigator 800
- Very strong frame (my weight is 130-135 kg.)
- The presence of full-size wings of duralumin (as in Soviet bicycles).
- Decent size, with a clip, a good trunk.
- Height-adjustable removal of the steering wheel, which by the way is not found in other stealth.
- The average speed, though low (15-20 km / h), but on a smooth road reel is excellent, because rubber poluslik.
- Rim brakes (V-brake). Very easy to set up and use. Do not let you down!
- Footboard puts the bike well.
- Claims only to engineers. Guys, when you created an unusual frame, you realized that a standard bottle
- under the frame will not fit? Screw fasteners are positioned so that the bottle holder for 600ml. fixed normally
- but the bottle is no longer inserted.
This model is almost indistinguishable from the 2012 model, so I think now I have something to say about STELS Navigator 800.
I bought it in June 2012 for 12,600 rubles. Not as much as I could, just a few hundred kilometers.
(Cycle computer Stels Bri-3 purchased only at the end of the 2012 season)
This bike is an excellent companion on trips to the lake - structural strength, the trunk was rescued more than once.
On the trunk, you can install the bike backpack.
In rainy weather, the wings save from dirt on the back (rear wing) and face (front wing).
Set on the steering wheel horns. Help relieve fatigue from the palms. And by the way, they help protect brushes in case of impact.
The only thing that replaced - the seatpost. The factory was a bit short. My saddle lift is above normal
so I bought a pin for 350 mm and everything is fine now.
p.s. All bikes require a fit for the owner. How are you with him, and he with you.
Kharitonov Michael, 2014-03-08 Evaluation 5
- Everything works fine. And brakes and switches. I use it in city mode on the program 3 * 7 (on the highest) A good reel. speed 33-36 km / h. Lightweight, in the train easily drag. However, I don’t hang things on the trunk before loading the train. My weight in 110 kg holds. The trunk is very comfortable. Wings really protect from dirt and water.
- The seat did not like it at first - as awl! But after a month I calmed down and didn’t want a change. It is necessary to adjust (necessarily) under yourself a seat, as in the instructions, and the steering wheel is the same - in two positions. Bike dark blue. on dark wings the dust quickly sets. But this is a lack of field roads. The pump must be bought foot and pump up the gauge! Do not check with your fingers.
Good bike. Of course, with 29 wheels it is better to drive through the fields, but transportability will decrease. 26 wheels - the same is not small. Super trunk. Here I will buy another bike jacket. The experience of using bicycles is 46 years. But they were all simple. well, maximum 5 speeds. And here is 21. I rarely climb the slides, and there are some - I pass on medium gears, such as 2 * 5.
Orlov Igor, 2014-05-28 Evaluation 5
- Took 2013, summer skated. The course is easy, the speeds switch easily. I liked the tread on the wheels, on the asphalt rides like trasovaya tires, on the road also not stalled. Rolled in the winter in the snow, although the wheels were slightly lowered, there was no slip. There is a trunk.
- not yet seen.
Krivonosov Andrey, 2014-03-30 Evaluation 5
- Very practical. On the trunk in a child seat, the child skated for three years. I do bicycle rides on it for 30-40 km, asphalt-country road-city. For five years I have replaced only the rear wheel, after an unsuccessful attempt to independently adjust the play.
- Not very hard mount steering and forks, stretch 3-4 times per season.
His money is worth it. Serves faithfully and true. Wheels at 27.5 or 29 for this model will not interfere.
Romashov Sergey, 2014-05-13 Evaluation 5
- Durable, lightweight, trunk, wings.
- Not found
The set did not like the seat (narrow), I bought a wider one for myself and now I ride the clock. I am satisfied with everything. The trunk is strong. I personally checked it. I drove my friend home (it weighs 110 kg), and I also lost 95 kg. I didn’t fall off and not broke. Wings really protect from dirt. Switching speeds convenient. In general, the bike is worth the money. Satisfied with the purchase.
GOLOBOKOV ROMAN, 2014-10-02 Evaluation 5
- The steering wheel can be slightly raised (threaded column), adjustable takeaway steering. Comfortable trunk. All the dirt in the rain under the wings. Price-quality is super.
- You need to be careful on the sand and dirt as the tires are poluslik (almost once flew away). The front switch was not configured from the store (touched the circuit), set it up itself. The seat is not very comfortable. The rear wheel is mounted on the nuts, and not on the eccentric. The pedals are comfortable, but you can scratch your feet when carrying it. After about 100km, the steering started to play, pulled himself up with a key on 30. The bell stayed for a week, started ringing on any hummock, took off.
I ride somewhere from June, dashed 300-400km, no problems, everything works, nothing creaks or rattles. He took a 20 frame for height 182, it seems still too small, the complete pin was pushed to the stop and a little lacked height, changed for a long pin 400mm, now it's normal, but the saddle is just above the steering wheel. There are no problems with the flask, everything fits. My first great after a 25-year hiatus, I decided to take an inexpensive one because I did not know where I would go for a drive. Great hard four.
Anonim 2014-08-23 Evaluation 4