|The timing of cleaning||there is|
|Programming by day of the week||there is|
|Modes of movement||spiraling, zigzagging along the walls|
|Maximum travel speed||18 m / min|
|Battery||Li-Ion, capacity 2200 mA * h|
|Battery life||180 min|
|Charging time||90 min|
|Side brush||there is|
|Display||there is, backlit|
|Remote control||there is|
|Dust collector||cyclone filter, capacity 0.60 l|
|Fine filter||there is|
|Noise level||55 dB|
|Vacuum cleaner dimensions (WxDxH)||34x34x8.9 cm|
|Additional Information||work with microfiber (wet wiping floors); cleaning brush; 2 side brushes; navigation system creating a room map|
|Tubes and nozzles|
|Additional tips included||for wet wiping the floor with a microfiber cloth|
IClebo Arte Robot Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
- 1. Collects a lot of dust.
- 2. Easy to clean.
- 3. It takes a long time for the battery to charge, and it charges quickly.
- 4. Easily overcomes thresholds up to 2 cm.
- 5. Trying not to miss a single corner.
- 6. It can freshen the floor after cleaning, if you install a mop and attach a microfiber moistened with water to the floor cleaner.
- 7. The base always finds itself, even if lost.
- 8. Very low - will climb under any sofa.
- 1. Failure of C4 wheel drive! Zadolbala! 2 weeks 2 times in the repair. It's good that technical support and warranty in Moscow is very friendly, they all showed and said that the Koreans themselves admitted that the wheel drive is a crappy plastic gear, the motor is weak and high-speed, and the first gear on the motor shaft does not withstand the load — it heats up and melts , deformed, triggered overload protection - error C4. And the previous model, Smart, did not have this protection and the wheel motor burned stupidly. But now, it seems, a new batch of improved wheel drives has arrived at the Moscow service - there, it seems, the situation has been fixed. I'm testing the second week, as long as normal.
- 2. The navigation program is very raw - the robot is often confused, fornicates, stops on the spot for no reason, sometimes removes one room 2 times, and does not enter another at all, does not like visual changes, transfers to another apartment, turn on off. light sources during cleaning, flickering people. In the morning and in the evening, with a lack of lighting, it gets much more confused - the camera really works, that they would not write, but not efficiently enough.
- 3. Compared to the previous model, the USB port for flashing is extremely simplified, as well as the firmware itself, too — software version 0156 costs, which cannot be changed, only with full disassembly in the service by the programmer, which is not there yet. Hope for software improvement = 0. Robot for blondes.
- 4. It seems that it sees its base only in the base search mode, and in the cleaning mode it torments it mercilessly, shifts, crushes and kicks. The base itself is indecently light, rides on the floor, it is better to immediately glue it to the floor with double-sided tape, or make it heavier.
- 5. It is better to lift the long curtains right away - he sees them, and drives around, does not clean under them. Thin wires - just forget to have on the floor. As well as slippers, pieces of paper, etc.
- 6. It is not clear how to discard a map accumulated in the aisle passes! Turning off does not help. From the service arrived non-aktivatny- they turned on, it drives in its own way.
Compared to SMART, it is extremely simplified, there is no USB port, it does not reflash, the drive of the wheels is very unreliable (in new deliveries is eliminated), navigation is damp, often fornication without sense and meaning, it lets rooms through. Easy to clean, has a HEPA filter. Tortured difficult to clean the main brush, until he guessed to clean it with a conventional vacuum cleaner, quickly and easily! It doesn’t say that all errors must be known (they are written on the inside of the base of the base, they could sound, they are pennies, all the Chinese toys are being spoken now!) Otherwise, after cleaning, it will return to the starting place, but not to the base, and will clean up the already cleaned one. This is especially bad when washing the rag needs to be rinsed frequently, for this you need to raise the robot and get the mop, and the floor sensor works - that's all, error C1, the program is reset, start all over again! Brand plastic, already scratched under the cabinet, great electrified, dust sticks (can be treated with antistatic wiping). The designers were too clever by thinking of blondes: after all, the robot cleaner must be unpretentious, unpretentious and reliable, like Valli!
But among other competing robots: the unreliable and cumbersome NEATO-21 and the stupid IRobot-780, this one, I think, is still the best.
pivooo 2012-12-10 Evaluation 4
- works quietly
- the power supply supports both 110 and 220 (I dragged it from a business trip to the United States, the price is $ 375)
- trimmed timer.
- suction power (carpet cleaning is questionable, but I don’t have them)
- it’s not so easy to buy spare parts, like a vacuum cleaner from a famous American company, and fix it yourself.
- price in Russia is too big.
Upgraded your vacuum cleaner of a well-known company, model 560, which has worked for several years. The first thing that catches your eye, or rather, in your ears, is that aiklebo works 2 times quieter. But this is mainly due to the slower movement. The second is intelligence. Immediately another level. Since the vacuum cleaner builds a map of the apartment, it knows exactly where it was cleaned, where it doesn’t, and where the base is. Ie do not need to use beacons, and mark with them hemorrhoids, respectively. I have a nook not pleasant behind the bed, very narrow, so I spent the previous half of the time cleaning because I could not get out. Ayklebo same, calls in, removed, and leaves. From the first attempt (there is a map). And so the whole apartment passes through the map, and it blows straight to the base from the far corner of the apartment, rather than hammering against the walls, until a beam from the base is noticed by chance.
I read that there is an opinion that if aiklebo does not see the ceiling, then it is lost. My experience suggests otherwise. I generally placed the base under the bedside table of the TV. There are no problems with orientation and finding it.
For the disadvantages. For me personally, the most global one is a shortened timer. You can only program time, but not the day of the week. Ie either cleaning 7 days a week at the same time, or only manually turn on. This is a mega cant. Especially against the background of the rest of the intellect. Strange savings. When cleaning the lines a little loses direction. But then comes back to clean the places that missed. But the coverage is still not 100%. For a close 100%, you need to turn on the mode so that after cleaning along the lines it is removed along random paths before the battery is discharged. If the charge is not enough for the whole apartment, then it goes to recharge, and then continues cleaning from the place where it was interrupted (card in memory). Also questionable is the suction power. It is much lower than the previous one, there will be problems on the carpets, I suppose. There is also no dirt sensor, those dirty places will not be passed in addition. True, but the trash can be washed under water. But the quality of cleaning is approximately equal to the previous one.
Marchenko Sergey, 2014-08-28 Evaluation 5
- collects a lot of dust and dirt
- does not clean everything (but this is characteristic of all vacuum cleaning robots and people with vacuum cleaners :))
I have been looking at robots for vacuum cleaners for a long time, I was interested in friends (praised them), but did not believe that they could get out.
As a result, after another recommendation, I began to study the reviews (articles and videos) of the vacuum cleaner robots. I realized that it is still better to take in the range of 15 tr. (so as not to break quickly, clean well, etc.).
As a result, the choice fell on this model and on iRobot. The latter was more expensive, but one by one very visual overview on YouTube (when several models were tested, the test is shown directly on the screen in an accelerated mode), I finally decided to try iclebo arte.
I repeat that there are in many reviews:
1) ideally he will not remove,
2) dust and dirt really becomes less. I don’t know where, in principle, I get so much dust, but when I start it every day, there’s a lump of dust and dirt from my fist (in a double room, without animals),
3) the floors should really be washed less often now, but you still need to :)
4) cleans up quickly, smart. I really doubted that he could bypass the whole apartment himself, but he did bypass it! the main thing is to open the door wisely, and then be sure that he will not miss those little corners where he can squeeze.
5) it is not difficult to clean it, but the hair is wound on a brush, I do not clean it every time, but it is necessary to clean it.
6) may miss some mote or hair or fold it with brushes, but it does not happen often.
I've been using it for 2 weeks now. I can say this: on the first day, when he saw that he was leaving some dirt somewhere and was still stuck under the bed, I wondered if I could return it. I didn’t return it for a simple reason: if he collects dirt and dust a little less than my fist (every third of the container, of course, not compressed dirt, but believe me, it looks impressive), then he really does his job.
That is, do not think that without it you can really forget about a regular vacuum cleaner forever (although it may be possible in some cases), but there will be less dirt and dust. Then you just need to decide whether your time is worth the purity of such expenses.
Kolosov Vadim 2014-02-02 Evaluation 5
- The most important advantage - the dust now does not have time to gather clubs. No need to sweep every day. Well removes corners and near the baseboards. Good battery. On the MAX mode, it cleans the apartment for 5 (although I use it very rarely, because it takes about 2 hours). Basically, the standard mode, which is enough for me, because it is removed every day by a timer.
- 1. A raw navigation system. The first robot zaglyuchil a week later. Periodically began to spin on the spot. Base did not find. Passed in the service. Changed to a new one. No problem yet.
- 2. Service centers only in Moscow and the like in St. Petersburg. Therefore, it is impossible to flash the robot on the periphery.
- 3. Never parked the first time, but after 3-5 attempts it is necessary. By the way to the pluses - the location of the base is determined from anywhere in the apartment.
- 4. I do not use a poloter - with it the robot gets stuck on the lowest threshold.
After six months of operation, I advise:
- carefully choose a place for the base and fix it with double-sided tape, otherwise when returning to the base, the robot can move it and then not find it;
- take the case of silver or sakura (they are less easily soiled), because after the first cleaning the robot will be in dust;
- clean the brush and vacuum the sensors at least once every 2 weeks.
My robot lives under the bed. There are no problems with the remote controller, because Works on a timer at 11.00. Well, if you need to get for cleaning, then you can bend down with a remote sensor. They wrote about the world - I agree.
In general, this is certainly not a vacuum cleaner, but an intelligent electro-broom. If you have extra money - fine. But he does not replace the cleaning of the apartment, although undoubtedly there is less dust.
And further. After putting the first buggy robot into the service, there was a choice - to take money or a new robot. I thought and took the robot. Still, like any other smart gadget, it improves (gave the name Kuzya) the quality of my life.
Pylkov Oleg, 2013-10-20 Evaluation 4
- not bad removes wool ...
- drives in under low furniture (I was surprised) ...
- it's pretty hard to brush the brush ...
We have a Labrador dog at home - the wool climbs constantly ... This beetle (it looks like the Colorado potato beetle when it goes) collects two containers a day, we launch twice - in the morning and in the evening ... Really got rid of the vacuuming process - now I quickly run up only once a week ...
It cleans up normally, it is not particularly tupit (the latest software version is 1.7.4, purchased from the dealer). We have a rather big one-room apartment with a complex layout (pentagonal room, 135 degrees angles in the corridor), it passes everywhere, the main thing is not to block the aisles; he needs to walk about 5-10 centimeters more than his diameter to drive. He crawls under the sofa (there is exactly a height less than 10 cm) and a chest of drawers ... I did not eat the curtains, but sometimes I lift them up so that the beetle could drop in under them ... It always finds a base ... Once, though it got to the base, but unevenly, the charge did not go ... until there was ...
Of the real disadvantages - in a day you need to completely disassemble and clean the brush - very uncomfortable ...
In general, I am very pleased, it would be even cheaper ...
Rodionov Igor, 2014-05-22 Evaluation 4
- Quiet, freeing up time for other things, vacuuming very carefully (in my opinion, it is better than a regular vacuum cleaner, judging by the contents of the dust collector after cleaning), does not scratch furniture, compact, sweeps even in the corners. Convenient dust collector - just remove the lid, shake out the garbage and rinse with water. The fabric filter can also be washed with water.
- Weakly washes the floors. Washcloth thin, dries quickly. It is necessary either to constantly stop and rinse the cloth (or at least wet it with water), or to wash the floors not with a robot.
Very happy with the robot. It perfectly sweeps the floors in max mode (there is not enough normal mode - 1 pass - for Moscow dust is not enough). A regular vacuum cleaner is used about once every 2 weeks for hard-to-reach places, cleaning the door mat and cleaning under a low sofa, while the rest of the time a robot is working on a daily basis.
Bortsova Angela, 2014-08-05 Evaluation 5